As event organizers, we want to ensure easier access to information for journalists, bloggers, and influencers, so please read the rules and, if you meet our criteria, complete the media accreditation form. Accreditation is granted for reporting purposes only.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of certain badges.
- Accreditation is granted for a single person. Any additional personnel must fill out the form on behalf of themselves.
- Filling out the form does not automatically grant you your accreditation. The organizer can ask for additional information if deemed necessary.
- Having accredited to the event in previous years does not automatically grant you instant access to this year’s event.
- Media accreditation DOES NOT grant you access to the backstage, player and cosplay rooms, or the VIP area.
Accreditation will be granted based on the criteria below:
- In general terms: does the content creator/website produce quality content on a regular basis? What’s the reach of their channel/s?
- Channel themes and relevance are very important aspects (followers’ number and reach is not always a key feature).
- Editors whose websites are not publicly accessible will not be accredited.
- The minimum age to obtain media accreditation is 16 years (at the time of accreditation completion).
- Media accreditation will not be granted to freelance photographers. Except for the photographers who represent the organization.
- Content creator’s or media channels must be active for at least half a year before accreditation is approved.
- The last post or article of a website or other media channel at the time of accreditation granting may not be more than one month old.